The Blum Animal Hospital Difference
The Blum difference starts with you…the Chicago pet owner. You and your pets are what make our team at Blum Animal Hospital get out of bed every morning excited to come to work. You’ve heard the quote, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” Well, the veterinary professionals at Blum Animal Hospital consider it a privilege to take care of your pets. We love what we do, and you’ll feel that love with every encounter.
But we don’t run on enthusiasm and passion alone. The following facts are also evidence of the differences between Blum Animal Hospital and other Lakeview, Wrigleyville, and Lincoln Park animal hospitals:
- We’ve been caring for Chicago’s pets since 1952.
- Since 1972, we’ve been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). What does that mean? Our animal hospital is regularly evaluated by an outside veterinary organization on approximately 900 standards to ensure we’re practicing the highest quality veterinary medicine. Only about 15% of animal hospitals throughout the U.S. and Canada are AAHA accredited.
- As a Cat Friendly Practice, we go above and beyond to ensure your cat’s visits to our animal hospital are as comfortable as possible for both your cat and you.
- Our veterinarians are Fear FreeSM certified, which means we use calming techniques to reduce anxiety and create positive experiences for pets in our animal hospital.
- We’re respected in our community and beyond: We’ve been chosen as best Chicago animal hospital and favorite veterinarian multiple times by various publications and organizations. Blum Animal Hospital was also recognized by the Today Show during the Chicago canine influenza outbreak. Learn more here.
We’re proud of our achievements and the excellent veterinary care we provide, and we hope you’ll be proud to call Blum Animal Hospital your Lakeview-area animal hospital of choice.