Jobs for Chicago Veterinarians and Other Veterinary Professionals
Whether you’re a veterinarian, veterinary technician, veterinary care coordinator, or veterinary assistant, the management team at Blum Animal Hospital is always interested in meeting the most qualified, passionate veterinary professionals in the Chicago area.
You’re a Chicago-area veterinarian who:
- Is seeking long-term employment with a desire to build lasting relationships with clients and their pets
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor while multitasking under critical situations in a busy, state-of-the-art animal hospital
- Communicates well, is self-motivated, and pays close attention to detail
- Is interested in becoming Fear Free Certified as the hospital practices in line with the Fear Free Initiative.
- Is interested in working a flexible workweek with alternating Saturdays
We’re a Chicago animal hospital that:
- Has been providing the highest quality veterinary care for Chicago’s pets since 1952
- Is located just south of Wrigley Field
- Offers a comprehensive range of veterinary services and is accredited by AAHA
- Is passionate about pets and dedicated to providing pets and their owners an experience that exceeds expectations every time (the Blum difference)
- Provides a rewarding and cooperative workplace environment and competitive salaries and benefits
If you’re in the market for a full- or part-time job as a veterinarian at Blum Animal Hospital in Chicago, we want to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to Joanna Miller at Joanna.email@example.com.
Veterinary technicians: They’re the right hand of the veterinarian. The calming presence for animals. The passionate animal lovers who help the animal hospital function smoothly. If you’re a veterinary technician in the Chicago area with at least 2 years of experience in the following areas, we want to talk to you.
Drawing blood · IV catheter placement · Nursing care · Lab procedures · Radiology · Anesthesia induction · Dentistry · Client education
Bonus points if you also have experience assisting in surgery and ultrasonography!
We love veterinary technicians who are self-motivated team players who communicate well and pay excellent attention to detail. We’re a busy practice, and we’re looking for technicians who maintain a positive and professional demeanor while multitasking under high-pressure situations.
If you’re looking for a long-term position, are able to work alternating Saturdays, and have a desire to build lasting relationships with pets and their owners, send your resume and cover letter to Joanna at Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterinary Care Coordinator
Friendly. Self-motivated. Team player. Excellent communicator. Detail and customer service oriented.
These are just a few of the traits we value in our veterinary care coordinators at Blum Animal Hospital.
Our veterinary care coordinators manage multiple phone lines, schedule appointments, greet clients, process payments, and ensure the reception area remains clean, presentable, and welcoming at all times. Their schedules include mornings, evenings, and rotating Saturdays.
If you think you have what it takes to join the Blum team as a veterinary care coordinator, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to Alina at email@example.com.
Know your stuff when it comes to low-stress handling, restraint, and behavior modification of dogs and cats? Well-versed in the arts of client service, dog walking, general cleaning/maintenance, and providing compassionate care for hospitalized pets? Able to stand comfortably for sustained periods of time and lift at least 40 pounds? Available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays and occasional holidays?
If so, we’d love to chat with you about our veterinary assistant positions. Send your resume and cover letter to Alina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Policy—It is the policy of Blum Animal Hospital that all employees and applicants for employment be recruited, hired, trained, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, age, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and childbirth, mental or physical disability, HIV status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, order of protection status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, marital status, marriage between coworkers, sexual orientation (including gender-related identity), veteran status, liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or for any other reason prohibited by applicable law. This policy extends to all terms and conditions of employment.